New stuff and reminders:
1) Ursula Brendling continues to offer free Zoom Age Uk Exercise classes every Friday at 11:00am, throughout Summer with the exception of July 24th.
2) Learning Plus restart their English Language Classes on July 9th, at 5.30-7.30 pm, upstairs at Ambleside Library.
3) The Library itself remains closed for general lending, but online services can be found at cumbria.gov.uk.
4) Lakeland Footcare are now able to reinstate routine footcare appointments, on a part time basis. For Gary call 07974424470, Becky 07814554946.
5) Windermere Lake Cruises now open for "Socially Distanced Cruises". Book in advance on 015394 43360. www.windermere-lakecruises.co.
6) Post Office in Ambleside open 6 days per week, 9am to 5.30pm M to F, 9am to 12.30pm on a Saturday.
7) Active fraud in this area linked to "02 Pay and Go, Slough GB". if you shop online, always keep an eye on your Bank Accounts, and let your Bank/Building Society know as soon as you spot a problem.
Ambleside and Windermere School hot meals end on 17th July. Book in advance.
Also find enclosed the answer to last week's puzzle.